rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia

Do you still remember these young children?

Of course you do, the Pevensie, Kings and Queens of Narnia. Yes, I am a big fan of them compare to Twilight.


In Narnia, there are no "I love you, Bella" for 20 times or "Kiss me" for multiple of time.


Enough of Twilight, back to the 'children' show. I am just excited the 3rd movie is gonna be release this holiday! Who will ever forget "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe", for a 2005 film and they could 'find' a wonderful place.


And the White Witch too, what a lovely lady.


Too cold to be handle but maybe it melt into water as the 3rd movie, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader" will be the sea!

IN 3D~

It will be airing in Malaysia on the 9th of December, SPM Account paper ended that day, which means it will be a massive traffic on the cinema! Well, as for me, I would fight my way through for my favorite movie no matter what happen... Turkish Delight anyone?


*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment