rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm 18!

"Finally, now my destiny can begin"

Well, not really. I usually got birthday wishes from my Facebook page such as "Have a blast" or "May your wishes come true". First and foremost, my birthday I was at work, FULL TIME shift!


But I was quite surprise, I actually had a great time there. My friends stop by to see me and even my supervisors com plot with my friends to buy a cake for me. *smile*

Well, I have to say my life as a 17 wasn't that bad. I actually achieved a few things.


My 1st wish from last year was safety to my family and nothing serious happen to them. Hopefully it will goes the same this year!


Able to force my Tourism Club's teacher to take us to KL.


Went to Genting Highlands after 11 years!

I am a materialistic. I don't denied that but sometimes, I just wish that safety to everyone is the most important! Hopefully this year will be a 'blast' and may all wishes come true.

*finger crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment