rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I’m Back!…. and more?

HELLO! After a year on hiatus, I’ve decided to start blogging again. Well, there’s quite a numerous reasons I stopped blogging. Alright, as for today I will write an essay for my readers!

Let me start the reason why did I stop blogging a year ago. It was because on that time was the beginning of my Form 6 life. Form 6 is something like pre-university and I got into myself into quite an amount of activity, thus there goes my time. Furthermore, my interest in writing deteriorate enormously. Well, I don’t know what happen, seriously.

The reasons I’m back into blogging because recently I got myself into internet competition and actually it’s quite fun. Out of some lot of competition, I did win some but mostly minor one but it better than nothing, right?

As an example, here something which the only thing you need to win this is LUCK.

It’s a sweepstakes style, which means all you have to do is ‘Like’ the Facebook page and enter for the sweepstakes. Go HERE!

http://bit.ly/VNwaf2

The prize is a Canon EOS 5D MKIII or Nikon D300! Really really really awesome prize!

Canon-5d-MKIII

25432_D300_front_d_left

Hurry up and join! You might never know that you might be the lucky on to win this awesome prize! Soooooo exciting!

Since I’m into these thing so much, I will be posting more and more competitions for you guys to see and maybe, to join too? *excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment