rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Planning

As you know from the last post, I had already done 4 out of 5


Oh, that one? Well, forget it! Outta cash, peeps! Sorry~

I am looking forward for my next plan! You must be thinking, "Heck this guy is so free, wasting time on everything." Umm, well for your information, when I am in the interval of my driving lesson and work, I am completely like a nucleus of an atom.


Still in the center while everything around me moves. Yes, that kind of 'freedom'

Back to my main topic, I am planning to go for a vacation!


First and foremost, I am good-for-nothing except planning. I am excellent for it, you know!

1. Choosing location/date


Genting Highland, city of entertainment. A place where every single Malaysian should go before thinking of outstation.

Date: Confidential =P

2. Budget


You would want to check it out yourself as I took around 2 hours to finalize my budget list. Use your maths skills thoughtfully.

3. Companions

Family or Friends? Or both? Well, this time my trip is going to be with my friends. It's fun with family thought but once a while, friends only could be fun too!

4. Dateline for confirmation


Waiting for friends to confirm whether they can go or not can be frustrating. Some took around 10 minutes to confirm and others took around 10 days! Therefore, it's not that we love to lie but a little of peer pressure will do the trick. Quote, "Time is money"

5. Wait

As the last step, that's all we have to do. Next step? Wait; till the date come.

Just to break some curiosity among you, my trip will be around 2 weeks from now. Therefore, just wait for my vacation to be over and I will tell you my experience! In the mean while,


Have a great time, peeps! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment