rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Straits Quay

Despite my SPM is still going on and taking a break off is quite....... reasonable!


The Straits Quay! Branches of the E&O company and it's open for public on the same day as the 1st Avenue Mall Penang.


This "mall" is very Eastern and Oriental and from far, it looks more like a hotel than a mall.


Oh wait, it IS a hotel, not for now but soon will be based on this picture I captured.


Due to the holiday season, Christmas Tree is a MUST for every place including the incomplete Straits Quay.


Inside too!


The interior is not half bad but seriously, it's like I am walking in E&O Hotel. The similarity is just too much and obvious.


When there is a quay, there's a ...... LIGHTHOUSE!


Sometimes it's quite clever of human to able to make sea into land. You can never thought of that idea 50 years ago and now, sooner I think Penang Island going to merge with the mainland.


On the first day of Christmas~
My true love give to me~
Lights in the Straits Quay!



Beautiful! In my opinion, Straits Quay might not be the next "IT" mall due to the limited shops available but it can be the business trade area for F&B and leisure.

However, it's still a new place and you people out there might want to wait till every shop is open because most of the shop is still


Opening Soon, yea? Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment