rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Change of season

A week before, it was a sunny, bright and warm day with tremendous supply of UV rays.. until it reaches this week.

rain_cloud

Seriously, for the past week my days were horrible and restrained. Let’s just say ‘I hate rain right now..’ It’s kinda unusual cause I am the type of people who loves rain. When it’s raining, it’s cooling and comfy but usually that time is either holiday or a day I spend at home.

frustrated

Frustrated am I , right? Tell you why. For the past weekend, I was very busy with my school’s Board’s farewell dinner which happened just yesterday and it was AMAZING, like duhhh. Motorcycle is the best transportation to travel to buy something in Penang but with this raining season, it’s just a pain in my chest (used another word to reduce vulgarity).

work.450719.5.flat,550x550,075,f.motorbike-in-the-rain

“Why not car instead?” Well, that’s a good question! Ask my great-all-mighty brother, he’s using the card for 24/7 and I mean LITERALLY 24/7. I seriously don’t understand him, to request to use even for freaking 1 day is a failure. It’s like I’m talking to the wall.

Anyway, my whole week of suffering paid off since the farewell dinner went EXTREMELY Awesome! Seriously, if it’s wasn’t for my friends to offer me transportation to school on rainy days. I would be stuck and home, dry or stuck at school, wet.

Wanna know what we got for the farewell dinner?

327009_10150274946791837_642856836_8183315_3346877_o

Yup, the robot man from Party Rock Anthem ‘visited’ us!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... xD
    I love to walk under the rain actually... =x

    ReplyDelete