rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekly Craze: Examination

Well, this week isn’t crazy much but still the subject we are referring now (Obviously me) is gonna explode soon. Sometimes I really do wonder, why does examination exists? It will just cause lots of stress only. *tired*

stress word

Anyway, due to my upcoming examination and I know it goes same with others as well, here’s my ‘medication’ for my pre-examination, music.

“Soothing music showed significant reductions in stress, anxiety and depression,”

- Psychiatry News From Medical News Today

Well, I do believe this point cause I really do de-stress by listen to music, therefore here’s some of my ‘medicine’ of the week. Some might like it, some not, anyway as conclusion, you decide.

Soothing yet inspiring. Enjoy :)
The best of all, I guess all agree right?
Enjoy….. :D

There’s more but it depends on personal flavour. Find your own flavor and it will sure de-stress you. One advice, stay away from rock/club/dance for now…. it will not de-stress you but keep you high. It’s like getting ecstasy and the next day, you will stressed up again.

Enjoy~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment