rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The X-Factor USA Ep 2

It’s Miami and Dallas, peeps! Beaches meet Cowboys, bikinis meet cowboy hats, and Simon meets weirdos? Seriously, weirdos. We have Justin Bieber went-even-wrong since Bieber is a wrong thing since the beginning.

We have diva/bitch

x-factor-xander-alexander

And even ‘Presley’

nick voss

This is so frustration because Episode 1 was amazingly awesome and then, this? For godness sake, this is not the worst yet, I mean, this is my personal opinion. There’s this rock and roll guy, Dexter Haygood.

dexter haygood

Watch this first.

First, he almost got cut off but Simon ‘saved’ him and gave him a second chance, I would say usually, USUALLY second chance means mind blowing performances but instead I feel like it’s just SLIGHTLY better, I mean 1% better only? He got thru the audition. For me, I don’t feel like he’s good enough for this competition but America rejects my opinion.

This is a poll made in thexfactorusa.com and it says:

Did the Judges Make the Right Call on Xander Alexander?

Yes 80.18%

No 19.82%

Dexter-Haygood

Well, all judges passed him, so I rest my case. Let me just enlighten you all with the top audition of the night. Cailin Koch, 21.

Caitlin-Koch-Stop-In-the-Name-of-Love-The-X-Factor-Audition

Beautiful right? Oh by the way, she’s a rugby coach. Anyway, total voice control and her style is seriously unique. Watch this!

Last by not least, I would say the best audition of the night goes to…. *drum-rolls*

MELANIE AMARO, 18

Melanie-Amaro-X-Factor_400

She sang ‘Listen’ by Beyonce. Yup, tough song but let me tell you this, she freaking nailed it! Yes, as powerful as Beyonce! Trust me, this is the only video you would not want to miss it.

Sometimes I really wish that I have their talent.. *envy* but anyway summary for Episode 2 was talent’s not overwhelming, lots of retards and looking forward for Episode 3 next Friday! (Only for me who watch X Factor thru Malaysia’s 8TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment